Flowers give women a special tenderness, charm, especially if these are small flower tattoos on wrists, arms, shoulders, collarbones, and behind ears. Floral tattoos not only attract with their appearance but also with the special meanings that each flower symbolizes.
1. Watercolor Hibiscus Tattoo. A delicate bouquet of white, blue, and purple hibiscus with yellow daisies will embellish your wrist, be sure!
2. Red Rose and Bluebells Tattoo. A bright red rose and a delicate blue branch of bells intertwined on your shoulder.
3. Tiny Forget-me-not Tattoo. Delicate blue forget-me-not branch will adorn your arm. Looking at this beautiful bouquet you will never forget the scent of spring!
4. Pink Feces Tattoo. Another interesting small flower tattoo idea is a sophisticated bouquet of pink feces. It will look lovely on your hand!
5. White and Red Roses Tattoo. The perfect combination of white and red roses which look so sexy on your arm. For really confident women.
6. Delicate Violet Tattoo. Neat pink, blue and purple violets will be a beautiful decoration on your ear!
7. Red Peonies Tattoo. Just look at this piece of art! These red peonies seem to have grown on the collarbone. Gorgeous!
8. Purple Tulips Tattoo. A cute small purple tulip will look very neat on your ankle. It`s perfect for women looking for something sweet and simple.
9. Pink Lily Tattoo. Look at this amazing pink lily under the breast. It resembles the scent of spring days when nature is just awakening.
10. Tiny Floral Tattoo. These wonderful pink blooming apple tree make you smell the scent of spring. A great idea for women who like simplicity and lightness.
11. Pink Sakura Tattoo. This tiny pink sakura tattoo behind the ear looks lovely. It’s great for women who love the spring.
12. Lotus and Road Tattoo. Magnificent lotus petals combined with the dream of a long journey among ice and oceans. Great for women who are into traveling.
13. Purple Lily Tattoo. One more tattoo idea for your arm. Great for women who love tender design.
14. Blue and Red Roses with Infinity Tattoo. It’s so romantic that the roses turn into an infinity sign. And why not get a similar tattoo on both wrists?
15. Purple Lotus Tattoo. A very interesting gradation of colors from purple to pink on exquisite lotus flowers. It looks marvelous!
16. Pink Tulips Arm Tattoo. Perfect for women, who like simple tattoos. You will fall in love with these pink tulips, too.
17. Blue Lavender Tattoo. What could be softer than lavender on the ear? For women who like minimalist style.
18. Tiny Tulip Tattoo. What a charming bouquet of pink tulips and purple lavender? This tattoo will look magnificent on you.
19. Red Roses Tattoo. These magnificent red roses with a few petals falling will prettify your wrist. Ideal for romantic women.
20. Watercolor Flower Bouquet Tattoo. One of the most lovable floral designs. It will look marvelous on you.
21. Bouquet of Calla Lilies Tattoo. Soft and bright at the same time bouquet will make you even more beautiful, than you are.
22. Pink Tea Rose Tattoo. Sophisticated tea rose branch will look eye-catching and stylish on your arm.
23. Blue Flower Tattoo. Another flower gorgeous tattoo idea. It’s so neat and magnetic. The standard of elegance.
24. Small Floral Bouquet Tattoo. If you`re planning on getting ink, these watercolor design with tiny pink and purple pansies, blue forget-me-not will look elegant on your collarbone.
25. Purple Butterfly with Lilies Tattoo. Look at this breathtaking purple butterfly with amazing lilies on the wing. This marvelous butterfly will hover so mesmerizing on your arm.
26. Tiny Lily Forearm Tattoo. Another blossoming tattoo idea! If you want something simple and gentle, then these delicate pink lilies will be the best choice.
27. Elegant Poppy Flower Tattoo. Rich red ide flower on the back of your neck is the best choice for self-confident women. It is so bright and elegant at the same time.
28. Red Roses and Pink Hibiscus Tattoo. Look at these amazing red roses and pink hibiscus flowers on your arm. It’s impossible not to fall in love with this marvelous tattoo.
29. Purple Hydrangea Tattoo. This bright purple hydrangea bouquet with falling flowers will look awesome on your arm. It’s really lovely.
30. Moon and Roses Tattoo. Bright red roses have grown around the cross on your shoulder, and a black and white moon shines above them. What could be more romantic?
31. Tiny Flower Behind Ear Tattoo. Just look at this incredible beauty. Such a delicate combination of pink carnation flower and a branch of blue bells behind the ear.
32. Blue Roses and Forget-me-not Tattoo. Isn’t this tender forget-me-not and blue roses with falling petals adorable? It will look great on your shoulder, for sure!
33. Daisy Flower Tattoo. A marvelous idea for women who like country life. Doesn’t this pretty daisy flower remind you of sweet summer days spent in the countryside with your grandma?
34. Flower Circle Tattoo. Bright purple hibiscus flowers are gently woven into a ring. For women who are not afraid to be extravagant.
35. Red Roses and Butterflies Ankle Tattoo. What a gentle and sexy combination of red roses and hovering butterflies on the ankle. This is incredibly mesmerizing!
36. Orange Lilies Tattoo. A bright branch of orange lilies on the shoulder will be especially suitable for confident and daring women.
37. Red Lily Tattoo. Isn’t this bouquet of red lily and black and white lilies adorable? It will look really attractive on your arm, be sure!
38. Classic Jasmine Tattoo. A branch of delicate jasmine will adorn the shoulder of women who love classic and black and white styles.
39. Musical Clef and Red Roses Tattoo. Just look at this magnificent musical clef topped with red roses! It’s so unbelievably elegant and eye-catching.
40. Roses and Butterflies Tattoo. Red butterflies hover over red roses on your shoulder. Lovely design for women in love.
41. Purple Lily Tattoo. Just look at these magnificent purple lilies on your wrist, they seem to transport you to warm May days, when everything around is fragrant.
42. Black and White Lilies Tattoo. What could be more attractive than black and white lilies on your arm? Perfect for extraordinary women.
43. Flower Cross Tattoo. What a sophisticated tattoo in the form of a neat cross topped with delicate pink flowers. So delightful!
44. Watercolor Hibiscus Tattoo. What can be more adorable than a bracelet of pink hibiscus flowers on the hip? This floral tattoo is amazing!
45. Tiny Floral Bouquet Tattoo. You’re a tender woman, and what better way to show your character than to get this gorgeous simple tattoo with orange tulips and pink daisies on the hip.
46. Motley Flower on the Ear Tattoo. Do want to surprise everyone with an unusual tattoo? This small watercolor on the ear will look incredible and unforgettable, be sure!
47. Purple Flower Tattoo. Look at this splendor! Sophisticated purple flowers will make you even more attractive, be sure!
48. Tender Flower on the Ear Tattoo. These neat pink and purple flowers on the ear look so realistic they make you wanna smell them!
49. Pink Carnation Flower Tattoo. Prefer gentle simple tattoos with something special? How about a sophisticated carnation flower which stem turns into words of love? Excellent!
50. Small Flower Behind Ear Tattoo. These small pink flowers behind your ear will take you to the most pleasant spring memories, especially with elegant jewelry.
We hope you enjoyed the small flower tattoo ideas, making it easier for you to choose the best one.